You know how it is with orcs: the more there are the faster they gather. Well, although this is not really fast, the project is getting a little momentum. I managed to finish five more ‘edbashers and started working on the standard bearer and the general.
The pictures are always a bit off, but I’m happy of my skin recipe, which is basically a thinned down trio of GW greenskin colours with the addition of a purple and a dark blue for the shades, as well as of how I ended up doing the leathers.
By using a series of colours at the moment of the basecoat and my reddish brown as a midtone I think I’m managing to keep these flat surfaces interesting and varied enough with very very little work.
The count is now twenty. Eleven more, the command group and then the main unit in the army will be ready for basing and the nightmare or ranking up!