Work, paperwork, and more work had me miss my Monday deadline, but here I am!
First, an old prodder team. As you can see from the first picture, the model wasn’t in great conditions – I think that was the second white undercoat after a couple of botched paint jobs years and years ago. I did what I can, without spending on it too much time – I like the shade on the stick and the simple nmm on the trident head. Anyway, I’ll have to paint another identical team toward the end of the project, which is in slightly better condition.
Up here, two more single-base old squig models. I tried some barely visible pink glaze on the right one’s outcropping veins, kept the skin shading as smooth as possible – again without going crazy on it – and gave some more love to the teeth.
Next, sir Gobbla in its earliest incarnation! (Let’s hope I find the time…)